Has BCCI grown bigger than ICC?
Ever since Asia became the center of power in the cricketing fraternity, BCCI has been in the thick of it.
Recent developments have lead to several criticisms against the Indian Board. Terms like dictators, money hungry board, and bully have been frequently used for BCCI.
BCCI on the other hand are the only team to possess an international fixture outside ICC window (IPL). BCCI was the only board which opposed the WADA guidelines and thus it was not implemented.
Even in UDRS issue BCCI is the only board reluctant in using the system and even ICC seems to be mum in these matters.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether BCCI has grown bigger than ICC in terms of power and influence. Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes