Has BCCI grown bigger than ICC?
Ever since Asia became the center of power in the cricketing fraternity, BCCI has been in the thick of it.
Recent developments have lead to several criticisms against the Indian Board. Terms like dictators, money hungry board, and bully have been frequently used for BCCI.
BCCI on the other hand are the only team to possess an international fixture outside ICC window (IPL). BCCI was the only board which opposed the WADA guidelines and thus it was not implemented.
Even in UDRS issue BCCI is the only board reluctant in using the system and even ICC seems to be mum in these matters.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether BCCI has grown bigger than ICC in terms of power and influence. Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested