Has BCCI grown bigger than ICC?
Ever since Asia became the center of power in the cricketing fraternity, BCCI has been in the thick of it.
Recent developments have lead to several criticisms against the Indian Board. Terms like dictators, money hungry board, and bully have been frequently used for BCCI.
BCCI on the other hand are the only team to possess an international fixture outside ICC window (IPL). BCCI was the only board which opposed the WADA guidelines and thus it was not implemented.
Even in UDRS issue BCCI is the only board reluctant in using the system and even ICC seems to be mum in these matters.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether BCCI has grown bigger than ICC in terms of power and influence. Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand