Has BCCI grown bigger than ICC?
Ever since Asia became the center of power in the cricketing fraternity, BCCI has been in the thick of it.
Recent developments have lead to several criticisms against the Indian Board. Terms like dictators, money hungry board, and bully have been frequently used for BCCI.
BCCI on the other hand are the only team to possess an international fixture outside ICC window (IPL). BCCI was the only board which opposed the WADA guidelines and thus it was not implemented.
Even in UDRS issue BCCI is the only board reluctant in using the system and even ICC seems to be mum in these matters.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether BCCI has grown bigger than ICC in terms of power and influence. Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Tusshar Kapoor’s decision to embrace fatherhood will inspire you – Details inside
- Yazidi victim demands genocide trial for IS leaders
- Several parts of Telangana receive heavy rain
- Ask Sourav Ganguly what problem he has with me: Ravi Shastri on his absence during interview
- Rajinikanth ji's film stole the poster of our film, says Irrfan Khan