India vs England 2014: Can India bounce back in the fourth Test?
India`s Test team has never been comfortable playing in foreign conditions, which is why a series win away from home is considered such a great achievement. After the 4-0 whitewash during the last England tour, MS Dhoni`s men were not given much of a chance to turn the tide in 2014.
The First Test was easily negotiated by India on a batting pitch very much similar to home. The match ended in a draw. But a historic win at Lord`s, ending 28-year-old wait of winning a Test match at the Home of Cricket, gave a glimmer of hope that this series could turn out to be different.
After Ajinkya Rahane and Ishant Sharma`s heroics in the second Test, India slumped to a humiliating defeat in the Third Test at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton. To make matters worse, India lost six wickets to part-time off spinner Moeen Ali.
With the Jadeja-Anderson fiasco behind them, where England registered a psychological win, the two teams will take on each other in the fourth Test at Old Trafford in Manchester and the momentum clearly lies with England. Will the hosts cruise to another win or can India hold firm to pull off another upset?
We at Zeenews.com invite you to share your thoughts on India`s chances of making a comeback in the fourth Test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!