India vs South Africa 2013: Can India perform well in Tests without Sachin Tendulkar?
India’s tour of South Africa is about to kick-start from December 5, comprising three ODIs and two Test matches. It’s a much trimmed and short sojourn to the rainbow nation, but regardless of that, stakes would be at an all time high.
On one hand, South Africa is leading the Test rankings and on the other, India is atop the ODI rankings. India must be high on spirits as they are on a winning streak in the 50 over format and have won all the series they played this year.
The host side would be under immense pressure as they have recently lost a three-match ODI series against Pakistan at their home soil – their first series loss at home since their comeback in international cricket in 1991.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us can MS Dhoni and co. end the year on a high?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?