India vs South Africa 2013: Can India perform well in Tests without Sachin Tendulkar?
India’s tour of South Africa is about to kick-start from December 5, comprising three ODIs and two Test matches. It’s a much trimmed and short sojourn to the rainbow nation, but regardless of that, stakes would be at an all time high.
On one hand, South Africa is leading the Test rankings and on the other, India is atop the ODI rankings. India must be high on spirits as they are on a winning streak in the 50 over format and have won all the series they played this year.
The host side would be under immense pressure as they have recently lost a three-match ODI series against Pakistan at their home soil – their first series loss at home since their comeback in international cricket in 1991.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us can MS Dhoni and co. end the year on a high?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today