India vs South Africa 2013: Can India perform well in Tests without Sachin Tendulkar?
India’s tour of South Africa is about to kick-start from December 5, comprising three ODIs and two Test matches. It’s a much trimmed and short sojourn to the rainbow nation, but regardless of that, stakes would be at an all time high.
On one hand, South Africa is leading the Test rankings and on the other, India is atop the ODI rankings. India must be high on spirits as they are on a winning streak in the 50 over format and have won all the series they played this year.
The host side would be under immense pressure as they have recently lost a three-match ODI series against Pakistan at their home soil – their first series loss at home since their comeback in international cricket in 1991.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us can MS Dhoni and co. end the year on a high?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog