Is Dhoni the best captain ever?
India played superbly throughout the entire 2011 Cricket World Cup to win the coveted trophy after 28 long years.
Indian skipper MS Dhoni, who led the team from the front in the final against Sri Lanka, is now the only captain who has achieved everything in his 4-year stint at the helm.
He led India to the Twenty20 WC victory in 2007 in his maiden assignment as the Indian skipper. It was under his leadership that India achieved the number one Test status for the first time, dethroning the once ‘invincible’ Australia from the top.
Apart from that he has already an IPL trophy and a T20 Champions League title under his belt! And now the ODI World Cup!
It’s not only the trophies but also his cool and calm approach under the adverse of conditions that set him apart as a captain.
As they say, it’s not easy to lead an Indian cricket team as the job attracts a lot of criticism if anything goes wrong.
The envious records as a skipper put MSD among the all-time best in the business.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask you whether he is the best ever captain cricket has ever seen.
Post your comments and let us now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani