Is Indian team ready for a life without Sachin Tendulkar?
Former India captain Kapil Dev has advised Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his blue brigade to not overly depend on batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar.
Tendulkar, who has been the mainstay of Indian batting line-up for the past two decades, is nearing an inevitable stage that will soon have him being termed as ‘former Indian cricketer’. His absence will surely leave a hole not only in the Indian team but the cricketing world as well.
The time is ripe for the ‘young guns’ of Indian cricket team to step up and prove their mettle to complete the transition stage that began with the retirement of Sourav Ganguly and Anil Kumble in 2008. However, still doubts are being raised as to whether the team is ready for that.
We at Zeenews.com are asking you whether Indian team is ready for a life after Tendulkar. Is Kapil Dev right in his assessment of the team being too reliant on Sachin?
Post your comment and let us know what you think.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers