Is match-fixing rampant in Indian cricket?
With the latest revelations about spot-fixing in the cash-rich Indian Premier League T20 tournament, the ugly head of corruption in sports has once again raised its head.
A sting operation conducted by a TV channel claims to have exposed shady deals in the IPL with many players willing to spot-fix a match in exchange for money. It further claims that even the domestic matches are prone to match-fixing.
Is match-fixing still rampant in Indian cricket? Are T20 tournaments like the IPL more prone to fixing menace?
Post your comments and let us know your thoughts on this issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre