Is match-fixing rampant in Indian cricket?
With the latest revelations about spot-fixing in the cash-rich Indian Premier League T20 tournament, the ugly head of corruption in sports has once again raised its head.
A sting operation conducted by a TV channel claims to have exposed shady deals in the IPL with many players willing to spot-fix a match in exchange for money. It further claims that even the domestic matches are prone to match-fixing.
Is match-fixing still rampant in Indian cricket? Are T20 tournaments like the IPL more prone to fixing menace?
Post your comments and let us know your thoughts on this issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- PNB Housing Finance readies Rs 2,500-crore IPO, heads to tier 2, 3 cities
- Guess which state has max urban net subscribers; Maha, Delhi tied in 2nd spot
- IOC in talks to buy GSPC's stake in Mundra LNG terminal
- UK vote to leave EU `adds to uncertainty` in global economy: G20
- Finance Ministry allots Rs 2,000 cr extra budgetary grant for Chardham