Is Sachin right in opting out of Lankan tour?
Sachin Tendulkar has again opted out of the ODI and T20Is as he asked the selectors not to pick him for the Lankan tour.
Though it’s not clear whether he is fully fit or not but it’s pretty clear that he does not want to play the shorter versions of cricket regularly. There are some people who question: Since he plays the IPL matches, what is the harm in playing for the country in ODIs and T20Is?
We at Zeenews.com’s Sports Team ask our readers to voice their opinions on this subject
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III