Is there a need of change in captaincy for Team India in T20Is?
Team India’s 2012 ICC T20 World Cup campaign came to an end after they failed to qualify for the semifinals - falling behind Pakistan on the basis of net-run-rate even after winning equal number of games.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s captaincy has come under severe scrutiny over the past one year owing to some wretched performances from his team. Some of his decisions have backfired and because of that several former cricketers have raised question marks over his "tactical errors”.
There have also been calls for resting few senior cricketers, at least from the T20I, and chance to young blood.
According to another school of thought, there is absolutely no need to take any harsh measure and Dhoni and coach Duncan Fletcher should not be blamed for the loss.
What do you think is/are the reason(s) for India’s inconsistent performances?
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us what long-term changes are necessary in the Team India setup to build a champion team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt