Is there a need of change in captaincy for Team India in T20Is?
Team India’s 2012 ICC T20 World Cup campaign came to an end after they failed to qualify for the semifinals - falling behind Pakistan on the basis of net-run-rate even after winning equal number of games.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s captaincy has come under severe scrutiny over the past one year owing to some wretched performances from his team. Some of his decisions have backfired and because of that several former cricketers have raised question marks over his "tactical errors”.
There have also been calls for resting few senior cricketers, at least from the T20I, and chance to young blood.
According to another school of thought, there is absolutely no need to take any harsh measure and Dhoni and coach Duncan Fletcher should not be blamed for the loss.
What do you think is/are the reason(s) for India’s inconsistent performances?
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us what long-term changes are necessary in the Team India setup to build a champion team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids