Is there a need of change in captaincy for Team India in T20Is?
Team India’s 2012 ICC T20 World Cup campaign came to an end after they failed to qualify for the semifinals - falling behind Pakistan on the basis of net-run-rate even after winning equal number of games.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s captaincy has come under severe scrutiny over the past one year owing to some wretched performances from his team. Some of his decisions have backfired and because of that several former cricketers have raised question marks over his "tactical errors”.
There have also been calls for resting few senior cricketers, at least from the T20I, and chance to young blood.
According to another school of thought, there is absolutely no need to take any harsh measure and Dhoni and coach Duncan Fletcher should not be blamed for the loss.
What do you think is/are the reason(s) for India’s inconsistent performances?
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us what long-term changes are necessary in the Team India setup to build a champion team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees