Is there a need of change in captaincy for Team India in T20Is?
Team India’s 2012 ICC T20 World Cup campaign came to an end after they failed to qualify for the semifinals - falling behind Pakistan on the basis of net-run-rate even after winning equal number of games.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s captaincy has come under severe scrutiny over the past one year owing to some wretched performances from his team. Some of his decisions have backfired and because of that several former cricketers have raised question marks over his "tactical errors”.
There have also been calls for resting few senior cricketers, at least from the T20I, and chance to young blood.
According to another school of thought, there is absolutely no need to take any harsh measure and Dhoni and coach Duncan Fletcher should not be blamed for the loss.
What do you think is/are the reason(s) for India’s inconsistent performances?
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us what long-term changes are necessary in the Team India setup to build a champion team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister