Is there a need of change in captaincy for Team India in T20Is?
Team India’s 2012 ICC T20 World Cup campaign came to an end after they failed to qualify for the semifinals - falling behind Pakistan on the basis of net-run-rate even after winning equal number of games.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s captaincy has come under severe scrutiny over the past one year owing to some wretched performances from his team. Some of his decisions have backfired and because of that several former cricketers have raised question marks over his "tactical errors”.
There have also been calls for resting few senior cricketers, at least from the T20I, and chance to young blood.
According to another school of thought, there is absolutely no need to take any harsh measure and Dhoni and coach Duncan Fletcher should not be blamed for the loss.
What do you think is/are the reason(s) for India’s inconsistent performances?
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us what long-term changes are necessary in the Team India setup to build a champion team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir