Is this the last chance for Yuvraj Singh?
Yuvraj Singh has made a comeback into the 17 member squad which would be touring England. But would he be able to make it to the playing eleven in any of the matches? He missed the ongoing West Indies series owing to lung infection and his replacement, Suresh Raina has done reasonably well so far.
With the likes of Kohli waiting under the wings, time may be running out for the south paw.
His talent and skill undoubtedly makes him the obvious choice to fill in the No. 6 slot left by Sourav Ganguly on paper. However with just 34 Tests in a career spanning 8 years and a modest Test avg. 35, Yuvraj has had to fight lack of form, injuries and inconsistent performances.
Another unimpressive tour might shut the doors for Yuvraj in the Test arena and he would be forced to content himself with the tag of limited over specialist.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether this will be the last chance for Yuvraj Singh to display his prowess or his potential will carry him forward with the Test team in the years to come.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details