Should BCCI have released players for SLPL?
BCCI gets in every high profile international player for their lucrative Indian Primer League and even goes to the extent of discussing a separate window for the Indian domestic tourney.
But when it came to release its players for SLPL (Sri Lankan Premier League), BCCI have out rightly denied the selected players to participate in the league.
BCCI justifies its decicion stating that the tournament is organised by a private entity based in Singapore.
The debate over country Vs club was ragging on but the BCCI kept mum. Is BCCI now being selfish about IPL by not allowing its players in SLPL or do you think it’s the right way forward.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether this decision exposes the double standards of BCCI or this step taken by BCCI is right, keeping in mind the international duties of the players.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says