Should India have resumed cricketing ties with Pakistan?
In what may be great news for sports lovers in the sub-continent as well as pave way in normalising relation between the two nuclear power neighbours, the cricketing ties between India and Pakistan is all set to resume, thereby putting an end to the long hiatus of five years, wherein the two nations did not visit each other.
But it has evoked mixed reactions.
Former India captain Sunil Gavaskar criticised the BCCI`s decision to revive the Indo-Pak bilateral cricket ties as he felt Pakistan was not cooperating in the Mumbai terror attacks probe.
While, Pakistan cricket fraternity welcomed the announcement of resumption of bilateral ties with India, saying the on-field contest between the two nations was the "biggest spectacle" in world cricket.
What is your opinion? Will you be looking forward to the series? Do you feel the series is a political move or just plain cricketing tie?
Post your comments here at Zeenews.com and let us know what do you think:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers