Should MS Dhoni step down as India’s Test captain?
After a dismal captaincy record in overseas tours and his own failure with the bat, MS Dhoni is going through the worst phase of his career as a captain.
With calls for his head growing after the back to back wretched Test series on foreign soil, the pressure on Dhoni is mounting and is reflecting from his statement hinting at retirement from Tests altogether.
Has the time come for Dhoni to step down from Test captaincy? Is this the way for him to concentrate on his batting? Does India need a new captain to lead their Test team? Even if he retires, who should lead the Test side?
What is your take on these issues? Speak your mind and let us know by posting your comments here at Zeenews.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29