Should MS Dhoni step down as India’s Test captain?
After a dismal captaincy record in overseas tours and his own failure with the bat, MS Dhoni is going through the worst phase of his career as a captain.
With calls for his head growing after the back to back wretched Test series on foreign soil, the pressure on Dhoni is mounting and is reflecting from his statement hinting at retirement from Tests altogether.
Has the time come for Dhoni to step down from Test captaincy? Is this the way for him to concentrate on his batting? Does India need a new captain to lead their Test team? Even if he retires, who should lead the Test side?
What is your take on these issues? Speak your mind and let us know by posting your comments here at Zeenews.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed