Should MS Dhoni step down as India’s Test captain?
After a dismal captaincy record in overseas tours and his own failure with the bat, MS Dhoni is going through the worst phase of his career as a captain.
With calls for his head growing after the back to back wretched Test series on foreign soil, the pressure on Dhoni is mounting and is reflecting from his statement hinting at retirement from Tests altogether.
Has the time come for Dhoni to step down from Test captaincy? Is this the way for him to concentrate on his batting? Does India need a new captain to lead their Test team? Even if he retires, who should lead the Test side?
What is your take on these issues? Speak your mind and let us know by posting your comments here at Zeenews.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH