Was Chelsea lucky in landing a maiden Champions League title?
For Chelsea the 2011-12 season has been nothing less than a roller coaster ride that has ended remarkably with a maiden UEFA Champions League title.
The club looked in disarray when Andre Villas-Boas was sacked and his assistant Roberto Di Matteo was appointed as the interim coach. Even though the club ended sixth in the English Premier League standings, the Italian since taking charge has won them two titles including FA cup and the Champions League.
The team of ageing warriors, in spite of mounting criticism from all around, managed to claim the ultimate prize for a club in Europe.
Do you think Chelsea was lucky in landing a maiden CL title?
Post your comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress