Was Chelsea lucky in landing a maiden Champions League title?
For Chelsea the 2011-12 season has been nothing less than a roller coaster ride that has ended remarkably with a maiden UEFA Champions League title.
The club looked in disarray when Andre Villas-Boas was sacked and his assistant Roberto Di Matteo was appointed as the interim coach. Even though the club ended sixth in the English Premier League standings, the Italian since taking charge has won them two titles including FA cup and the Champions League.
The team of ageing warriors, in spite of mounting criticism from all around, managed to claim the ultimate prize for a club in Europe.
Do you think Chelsea was lucky in landing a maiden CL title?
Post your comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi