What according to you are the reasons for India’s abject loss?
What according to you are the reasons for India’s abject 122-run loss to Australia at Melbourne?
At one point, India were in a winning position courtesy a fiery bowling spell by the quicks and solid batting by Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar. But as has been the case overseas, the rest of the batting order failed and collapsed against a spirited Aussie bowling attack.
Even in the second innings, the bowlers produced chances but were not able to wipe out the tail.
Dhoni’s defensive tactics in the Test match did not help India’s cause.
Young gun, Virat Kohli failed in both the innings opening up the question of bringing in Rohit Sharma. Would it be fair to drop Kohli? Should he get an extended run?
Gautam Gambhir has now gone 18 innings without a major score under his belt. Should the team management look beyond Gambhir experimenting with Rahane?
Should the management be patient and avoid taking any knee jerk reaction after this loss?
What is your take on this issue? Speak your mind and let us know by posting your comments here at Zeenews.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III