What according to you are the reasons for Team India’s poor performances after World Cup?
It has been a year since Indian team repeated history and lifted the coveted World Cup trophy for the second time after a gap of almost three decades. We fondly remember the image of MS Dhoni and his sixer off Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasekera.
However, the euphoria was short lived as Indian team’s debacle began with their tour of England. It was followed by utter humiliation in Australia. The team also failed to reach the final of Asia Cup 2012.
Though, they won against England and West Indies at home, the manner of defeats in England and Australia didn’t do any justice to their World Champions’ tag.
What according to you are the reasons for the slump in form of the Indian team?
Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Schools, colleges shut in rain-hit Karnataka district
- NT Awards 2016: Zee News wins five awards in various categories
- AAP advertising budget less than money spent on PM Modi's clothes: Arvind Kejriwal
- ''Disappointment'' over Pay Commission due to Centre's inability to rein in inflation: JD (U)
- Want to live longer? Restrict your calorie intake!