What according to you are the reasons for Team India’s poor performances after World Cup?
It has been a year since Indian team repeated history and lifted the coveted World Cup trophy for the second time after a gap of almost three decades. We fondly remember the image of MS Dhoni and his sixer off Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasekera.
However, the euphoria was short lived as Indian team’s debacle began with their tour of England. It was followed by utter humiliation in Australia. The team also failed to reach the final of Asia Cup 2012.
Though, they won against England and West Indies at home, the manner of defeats in England and Australia didn’t do any justice to their World Champions’ tag.
What according to you are the reasons for the slump in form of the Indian team?
Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Primordial black holes and dark matter are linked: NASA
- Check UBSE / UEEB 10th Results 2016: Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal (UK) Board Class 10th Exam Results 2016 announced
- Check UBSE / UEEB 12th Results 2016: Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal (UK) Board Class 12th Exam Results 2016 declared
- FSSAI probing 'cancer-causing bread' issue, may ban harmful food additives
- Afghan Taliban confirms death of Mansour, names Haibatullah Akhundzada as new leader