What according to you are the reasons for Team India’s poor performances after World Cup?
It has been a year since Indian team repeated history and lifted the coveted World Cup trophy for the second time after a gap of almost three decades. We fondly remember the image of MS Dhoni and his sixer off Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasekera.
However, the euphoria was short lived as Indian team’s debacle began with their tour of England. It was followed by utter humiliation in Australia. The team also failed to reach the final of Asia Cup 2012.
Though, they won against England and West Indies at home, the manner of defeats in England and Australia didn’t do any justice to their World Champions’ tag.
What according to you are the reasons for the slump in form of the Indian team?
Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon