What according to you are the reasons for Team India’s poor performances after World Cup?
It has been a year since Indian team repeated history and lifted the coveted World Cup trophy for the second time after a gap of almost three decades. We fondly remember the image of MS Dhoni and his sixer off Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasekera.
However, the euphoria was short lived as Indian team’s debacle began with their tour of England. It was followed by utter humiliation in Australia. The team also failed to reach the final of Asia Cup 2012.
Though, they won against England and West Indies at home, the manner of defeats in England and Australia didn’t do any justice to their World Champions’ tag.
What according to you are the reasons for the slump in form of the Indian team?
Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray