What could be the reason for this listless Indian performance in Tests?
The three humiliating defeats at the hands of England have stripped India of their No.1 Test status along with it, the series.
But what went wrong for the champion outfit? England have been flawless to say the least and India have been clueless.
Apart from England’s superior form, India had to deal with injuries, voices of lack of preparedness, over dependency on key players and Priorities (club over country) had been echoed.
Batsmen’s form was awful so was our captain’s; Harbhajan was off colour and his replacement Mishra was not that effective. Indian pace attack san Zaheer was directionless.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on the reasons for India‘s dismal show in Tests so far in England.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach