What could be the reason for this listless Indian performance in Tests?
The three humiliating defeats at the hands of England have stripped India of their No.1 Test status along with it, the series.
But what went wrong for the champion outfit? England have been flawless to say the least and India have been clueless.
Apart from England’s superior form, India had to deal with injuries, voices of lack of preparedness, over dependency on key players and Priorities (club over country) had been echoed.
Batsmen’s form was awful so was our captain’s; Harbhajan was off colour and his replacement Mishra was not that effective. Indian pace attack san Zaheer was directionless.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on the reasons for India‘s dismal show in Tests so far in England.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Arvind Kejriwal pushing Delhi into constitutional crisis: Delhi BJP
- India set to get MTCR membership, NSG option remains open: MEA
- LIVE CRICKET SCORE: ODI Tri-series final — West Indies vs Australia
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!