What could be the reason for this listless Indian performance in Tests?
The three humiliating defeats at the hands of England have stripped India of their No.1 Test status along with it, the series.
But what went wrong for the champion outfit? England have been flawless to say the least and India have been clueless.
Apart from England’s superior form, India had to deal with injuries, voices of lack of preparedness, over dependency on key players and Priorities (club over country) had been echoed.
Batsmen’s form was awful so was our captain’s; Harbhajan was off colour and his replacement Mishra was not that effective. Indian pace attack san Zaheer was directionless.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on the reasons for India‘s dismal show in Tests so far in England.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees