What do you think of the spot-fixing verdict?
Pakistan cricketers-Salman Butt, Mohd Asif and Mohd Amir-have been handed jail terms for their involvement in spot-fixing controversy that rocked cricket world in August last year.
Former captain Salman Butt got 2 years and 6 months imprisonment while Asif has been jailed for an year.
Another offender Mohd Amir, 19, would be detained for six months for his involvement in the fixing saga. He was originally sentenced to 6 months` imprisonment but had to revise the term to 6 months of detainment at a juvenile offenders` institution.
Bookie Mazhar Majeed has been given 2 years and 8 months jail term by the Southwark Crown Court in London.
What is your take on the verdict. Post your comment here at Zeenews.com and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation