Who is responsible for India’s shocking T20 WC debacle?
It was déjà vu for Team India as they crashed out of the third edition of T20 World Cup ignominiously. The debacle brings to mind the shameful defeat of the ODI World Cup at the Caribbean three years back, prompting an unprecedented outcry in the country where cricket is not just a sport but a national sentiment.
For a team, which boasts of the best batting line-up in the world, with an astute leader in MS Dhoni, and has players who are considered to be T20 experts, thanks to the Indian Premier League, the humiliation is unexpected and shocking.
Since failure is an orphan in India, nobody would take responsibilities for this humiliating loss and hope that with time the cricket-crazy public would forget this disgrace, too.
But as a leading cricket website, we at Zeecric.com have the responsibility of bringing forth the reasons that ail Indian cricket currently. As always we like to know what our readers think about India’s performance in the West Indies during the entire T20 World Cup.
Is it the old-disease of faltering in front of the short balls on bouncy-pitches, or the overdose of entertainment during IPL, or the lackadaisical attitude from the players while playing for their country that corroborated to India’s poor show in the prestigious event for two consecutive years?
Let us know your valuable views on this very important subject:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wow! This self-driving robot can deliver food to your door (Watch)
- 2nd conviction in coal scam; 3 top officials of Rathi steel convicted
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Flipkart-owned Myntra acquires Jabong for an undisclosed amount
- Sandeep Dikshit unhappy with Ajay Maken? Says can't accept a leadership whose objective was to discredit Sheila Dikshit