Who is responsible for India’s shocking T20 WC debacle?
It was déjà vu for Team India as they crashed out of the third edition of T20 World Cup ignominiously. The debacle brings to mind the shameful defeat of the ODI World Cup at the Caribbean three years back, prompting an unprecedented outcry in the country where cricket is not just a sport but a national sentiment.
For a team, which boasts of the best batting line-up in the world, with an astute leader in MS Dhoni, and has players who are considered to be T20 experts, thanks to the Indian Premier League, the humiliation is unexpected and shocking.
Since failure is an orphan in India, nobody would take responsibilities for this humiliating loss and hope that with time the cricket-crazy public would forget this disgrace, too.
But as a leading cricket website, we at Zeecric.com have the responsibility of bringing forth the reasons that ail Indian cricket currently. As always we like to know what our readers think about India’s performance in the West Indies during the entire T20 World Cup.
Is it the old-disease of faltering in front of the short balls on bouncy-pitches, or the overdose of entertainment during IPL, or the lackadaisical attitude from the players while playing for their country that corroborated to India’s poor show in the prestigious event for two consecutive years?
Let us know your valuable views on this very important subject:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!