Who should be Team India’s no. 7 pick for the World Cup?
With less than three months to go for the cricket World Cup 2011 to kick off, Team India has still not zeroed in on the all-important number seven player for the final squad.
India are scheduled to play only 10 ODIs before the World Cup to fix the number seven problem- five against New Zealand at home and five against South Africa on African soil.
With selectors resting five seniors- Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag, Harbhajan Singh and Zaheer Khan for the upcoming ODI matches against Kiwis, India’s bench strength has a golden opportunity to prove themselves and seal their berth in the final squad for the World Cup.
With selectors recalling Yusuf Pathan for the series against the Black Caps, the fight for number seven spot has come down to between him and Ravindra Jadeja with an outside chance for batsman-only Saurabh Tiwary and injured Irfan Pathan.
We at Zeecric.com want to ask our readers about who should be the ideal pick for number seven spot for Team India in view of the upcoming World Cup in the subcontinent.
Please post your comments and let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you