Who will win the first edition of IBL?
Inaugural season of IBL has kicked off. There are six teams that are fighting for the title -- Delhi Smashers, Pune Pistons, Mumbai Masters, Awadhe Warriors, Banga Beats and Hyderabad Hotshots.
The tournament is two weeks affair and the final match will take place in Mumbai on 31/08/2013. Many world class shuttlers are participating in this league but the biggest player is undoubtedly world number one Lee Chong Wei.
It’s a golden opportunity for the promising Indian shuttlers to lock horns with the best of the shuttlers around the globe. All the six team are looking quite competitive.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us who you think will emerge as the winner in the inaugural season of IBL?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress