Who will win the first edition of IBL?
Inaugural season of IBL has kicked off. There are six teams that are fighting for the title -- Delhi Smashers, Pune Pistons, Mumbai Masters, Awadhe Warriors, Banga Beats and Hyderabad Hotshots.
The tournament is two weeks affair and the final match will take place in Mumbai on 31/08/2013. Many world class shuttlers are participating in this league but the biggest player is undoubtedly world number one Lee Chong Wei.
It’s a golden opportunity for the promising Indian shuttlers to lock horns with the best of the shuttlers around the globe. All the six team are looking quite competitive.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us who you think will emerge as the winner in the inaugural season of IBL?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!