Who will win the first edition of IBL?
Inaugural season of IBL has kicked off. There are six teams that are fighting for the title -- Delhi Smashers, Pune Pistons, Mumbai Masters, Awadhe Warriors, Banga Beats and Hyderabad Hotshots.
The tournament is two weeks affair and the final match will take place in Mumbai on 31/08/2013. Many world class shuttlers are participating in this league but the biggest player is undoubtedly world number one Lee Chong Wei.
It’s a golden opportunity for the promising Indian shuttlers to lock horns with the best of the shuttlers around the globe. All the six team are looking quite competitive.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us who you think will emerge as the winner in the inaugural season of IBL?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city