Who will win the first edition of IBL?
Inaugural season of IBL has kicked off. There are six teams that are fighting for the title -- Delhi Smashers, Pune Pistons, Mumbai Masters, Awadhe Warriors, Banga Beats and Hyderabad Hotshots.
The tournament is two weeks affair and the final match will take place in Mumbai on 31/08/2013. Many world class shuttlers are participating in this league but the biggest player is undoubtedly world number one Lee Chong Wei.
It’s a golden opportunity for the promising Indian shuttlers to lock horns with the best of the shuttlers around the globe. All the six team are looking quite competitive.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us who you think will emerge as the winner in the inaugural season of IBL?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference