Who will win the first edition of IBL?
Inaugural season of IBL has kicked off. There are six teams that are fighting for the title -- Delhi Smashers, Pune Pistons, Mumbai Masters, Awadhe Warriors, Banga Beats and Hyderabad Hotshots.
The tournament is two weeks affair and the final match will take place in Mumbai on 31/08/2013. Many world class shuttlers are participating in this league but the biggest player is undoubtedly world number one Lee Chong Wei.
It’s a golden opportunity for the promising Indian shuttlers to lock horns with the best of the shuttlers around the globe. All the six team are looking quite competitive.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us who you think will emerge as the winner in the inaugural season of IBL?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Did Sofia Hayat actually say, "I know I gave birth to Shiva"?
- PM Modi reacts to his Pakistan visit, says 'now I do not have to explain India's fight against terrorism to the world'
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 flash sale on June 28; receives record 5.25 lakh registrations
- Naxalism will be rooted out soon: Rajnath Singh
- Euro 2016, Fixtures, Live Streaming, Italy, Spain, England, Iceland, Football News, International Football