Will India repeat the success of Delhi Commonwealth Games at Glasgow?
When India won a record 101 medals as the host nation in the XIX Commonwealth Games in Delhi four years ago, many believed that the country has finally arrived in the world sporting scene. The success in the Commonwealth realm was further boosted with an improved performance at the London Olympics.
And many have started to predict a better performance from the Indian contingent at Glasgow. However, there are many factors which helped India win that sizeable medals. It`s not unusual to have host nations to punch about their weight. Then, repeating that success in the subsequent editions become difficult. Probably, that`s what every Indian is worried about.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to share your thoughts on India`s chances at the XX Commonwealth Games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane