Will India repeat the success of Delhi Commonwealth Games at Glasgow?
When India won a record 101 medals as the host nation in the XIX Commonwealth Games in Delhi four years ago, many believed that the country has finally arrived in the world sporting scene. The success in the Commonwealth realm was further boosted with an improved performance at the London Olympics.
And many have started to predict a better performance from the Indian contingent at Glasgow. However, there are many factors which helped India win that sizeable medals. It`s not unusual to have host nations to punch about their weight. Then, repeating that success in the subsequent editions become difficult. Probably, that`s what every Indian is worried about.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to share your thoughts on India`s chances at the XX Commonwealth Games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test