Will India repeat the success of Delhi Commonwealth Games at Glasgow?
When India won a record 101 medals as the host nation in the XIX Commonwealth Games in Delhi four years ago, many believed that the country has finally arrived in the world sporting scene. The success in the Commonwealth realm was further boosted with an improved performance at the London Olympics.
And many have started to predict a better performance from the Indian contingent at Glasgow. However, there are many factors which helped India win that sizeable medals. It`s not unusual to have host nations to punch about their weight. Then, repeating that success in the subsequent editions become difficult. Probably, that`s what every Indian is worried about.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to share your thoughts on India`s chances at the XX Commonwealth Games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended