Would Raina be a better choice ahead of Yuvraj at No.6 slot?
The practice match against Somerset was a chance for both Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh to lay down the challenge for No. 6 slot in the Indian Test team.
Raina had a good outing whereas Yuvraj failed. Raina seems to be the man in form but the talismanic Yuvraj cannot be ruled out of the fray after one poor show.
The boots of Sourav Ganguly has not yet been filled at No.6 yet and whoever prevails in England might well have the chance to book the place as his own.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether Suresh Raina be selected for the First Test purely on the basis of form or big match player Yuvraj should be given a chance to prove his prowess.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'