`Unflattering pic` may have led to McIlroy`s split with girlfriend Wozniacki
London: Northern Irish golf ace Rory McIlroy has reportedly broken up with his tennis star girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki after she posted an `unflattering` photo of McIlroy on the social media.
According to the Mirror, the former world number one, who has contracts with big brands, is also seeking the termination of his contract with a Dublin-based sports management company over the `excessive` fees charged on his endorsements.
The report mentioned that an unflattering photo of McIlroy posted by Wozniacki on social media could have been the catalyst for their split.
According to the report, Wozniacki, who has seen her ranking fall to world No.9, is said to be `absolutely devastated` by the split.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren