12-year old Chinese prodigy to become youngest golfer in European Tour history
Sydney: A Chinese boy will become the youngest player in European Tour history when he tees off on Thursday at the Volvo China Open.
The 12-year-old golf prodigy, Ye Wocheng, will break his compatriot Guan Tianlang `s record of 13 years and 177 days.
However, Wocheng said that he would not put himself under any undue pressure to perform, adding that his main aim is to enjoy and play a good game.
Wocheng further said that he does not want to think too much about the result, which may give him unnecessary tension.
According to the report, the 14-year old Tianlang has etched his name in US Masters last month when he became the youngest player to make the cut in a Major.
He was only 13-and-a-half when he played in the same event, held at the Binhai Lake Golf Club in Tianjin, last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news