Atwal misses cut at McGladrey Classic
St Simons Island (USA): Indian golfer Arjun Atwal missed the cut at the McGladrey Classic after returning a disappointing two-over 72 in the second round here.
Atwal ended three-over overall, four shots off the cut which came at one-under.
Webb Simpson shot a three-under 67 and at 130, he was two shots behind leader Billy Horschel (64), who picked up four shots in his last four holes.
Simpson and Luke Donald are locked in a battle for the Money List honours and in case Donald wins, he could become the first man in history to win the Money List titles on both PGA and European Tours.
Donald is not playing this week but will play at Disney next week, as will Simpson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city