Atwal slips down further to 49th on PGA Tour
Lake Buena Vista (US): Arjun Atwal failed to build on a birdie-birdie start as he dropped a triple bogey and ended with two-over 74 to slip to tied 49th after the third round at the Children`s Miracle Network Hospital`s Classic tournament on Sunday.
Overnight at the 20th spot, Atwal bogeyed the sixth, but it was the triple bogey on par-4 ninth that cost him heavily. He birdied the tenth and bogeyed the 18th.
Justin Leonard chipped three times in five holes to card two-under 70 and share the lead with Kevin Chappell. Chappell was consistent with a round of 66. The two were 14-under 202 and one shot ahead of 21-year-old Bo Kim.
In the battle for the Money List, Webb Simpson seemed better off. Donald (70) was tied for 14th and Simpson, already more than USD 363,000 ahead, shot 69 and was tied ninth.
Donald needs to finish at least tied second to win the Money title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!