Atwal slips down further to 49th on PGA Tour
Lake Buena Vista (US): Arjun Atwal failed to build on a birdie-birdie start as he dropped a triple bogey and ended with two-over 74 to slip to tied 49th after the third round at the Children`s Miracle Network Hospital`s Classic tournament on Sunday.
Overnight at the 20th spot, Atwal bogeyed the sixth, but it was the triple bogey on par-4 ninth that cost him heavily. He birdied the tenth and bogeyed the 18th.
Justin Leonard chipped three times in five holes to card two-under 70 and share the lead with Kevin Chappell. Chappell was consistent with a round of 66. The two were 14-under 202 and one shot ahead of 21-year-old Bo Kim.
In the battle for the Money List, Webb Simpson seemed better off. Donald (70) was tied for 14th and Simpson, already more than USD 363,000 ahead, shot 69 and was tied ninth.
Donald needs to finish at least tied second to win the Money title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video