Atwal tees up at RBC Heritage on PGA Tour
Hilton Head (South Carolina): Indian golfer Arjun Atwal, who has had a rough season so far this year, will attempt to break the jinx of missed cuts as he tees up at the RBC Heritage this week.
Atwal, who has missed eight weekend cuts in the nine starts he has had this season, made his only cut at the Transitions Championships last month and finished tied 51st.
The RBC Heritage is the first big event on the PGA Tour after the Masters and will feature the likes of former Major winners, Padraig Harrington, Stewart CInk, World No. 1 Luke Donald, defending champion Brandt Snedeker, Matt Kuchar, Aaron Baddeley and Rockie Fowler among other others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months