Atwal tees up at RBC Heritage on PGA Tour
Hilton Head (South Carolina): Indian golfer Arjun Atwal, who has had a rough season so far this year, will attempt to break the jinx of missed cuts as he tees up at the RBC Heritage this week.
Atwal, who has missed eight weekend cuts in the nine starts he has had this season, made his only cut at the Transitions Championships last month and finished tied 51st.
The RBC Heritage is the first big event on the PGA Tour after the Masters and will feature the likes of former Major winners, Padraig Harrington, Stewart CInk, World No. 1 Luke Donald, defending champion Brandt Snedeker, Matt Kuchar, Aaron Baddeley and Rockie Fowler among other others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions