Atwal tees up at RBC Heritage on PGA Tour
Hilton Head (South Carolina): Indian golfer Arjun Atwal, who has had a rough season so far this year, will attempt to break the jinx of missed cuts as he tees up at the RBC Heritage this week.
Atwal, who has missed eight weekend cuts in the nine starts he has had this season, made his only cut at the Transitions Championships last month and finished tied 51st.
The RBC Heritage is the first big event on the PGA Tour after the Masters and will feature the likes of former Major winners, Padraig Harrington, Stewart CInk, World No. 1 Luke Donald, defending champion Brandt Snedeker, Matt Kuchar, Aaron Baddeley and Rockie Fowler among other others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Turkey discharges generals, shuts media outlets after coup
- Fed leaves rates unchanged but says US economy improving
- French church attackers pledged allegiance to ISIS in video
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region