Bhasin makes the grade at Asian Tour Q School
New Delhi: Gurbaaz Mann and Ashok Kumar could not make the cut but PGTI member Kunal Bhasin qualified as a full card holder for the 2010 Asian Tour season by virtue of his tied 11th finish in the Qualifying School Final Stage in Thailand.
Mumbai-based Australian Bhasin, who won his first-ever professional title at the Aircel-PGTI’s Crompton Greaves Open in November 2009, totalled 279 to finish four strokes behind eventual winner Artemio Murakami of the Philippines.
Indian professionals Gurbaaz Mann and Ashok Kumar failed to qualify as they finished outside the top-40. While Mann was tied 74th with a total of 289, Ashok finished tied 92nd at 292.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Bernie Sanders to emphasise agreements with Hillary Clinton at National Convention
- World's most sensitive detector 'LUX' finds no dark matter
- Multiple sclerosis: 15 warning signs you might have the condition
- India vs West Indies 2016: Long spells on Day 4 helped me rediscover rhythm, says R Ashwin
- HEINOUS: 30-year-old man rapes 4-year-old; DCW chief asks 'when will Delhi be rape free'