Bhasin makes the grade at Asian Tour Q School
New Delhi: Gurbaaz Mann and Ashok Kumar could not make the cut but PGTI member Kunal Bhasin qualified as a full card holder for the 2010 Asian Tour season by virtue of his tied 11th finish in the Qualifying School Final Stage in Thailand.
Mumbai-based Australian Bhasin, who won his first-ever professional title at the Aircel-PGTI’s Crompton Greaves Open in November 2009, totalled 279 to finish four strokes behind eventual winner Artemio Murakami of the Philippines.
Indian professionals Gurbaaz Mann and Ashok Kumar failed to qualify as they finished outside the top-40. While Mann was tied 74th with a total of 289, Ashok finished tied 92nd at 292.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini