Bhasin makes the grade at Asian Tour Q School
New Delhi: Gurbaaz Mann and Ashok Kumar could not make the cut but PGTI member Kunal Bhasin qualified as a full card holder for the 2010 Asian Tour season by virtue of his tied 11th finish in the Qualifying School Final Stage in Thailand.
Mumbai-based Australian Bhasin, who won his first-ever professional title at the Aircel-PGTI’s Crompton Greaves Open in November 2009, totalled 279 to finish four strokes behind eventual winner Artemio Murakami of the Philippines.
Indian professionals Gurbaaz Mann and Ashok Kumar failed to qualify as they finished outside the top-40. While Mann was tied 74th with a total of 289, Ashok finished tied 92nd at 292.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report