Bhullar, Himmat sure to miss cut in Korea
Yeoju (Korea): Gaganjeet Bhullar made an early exit from the CJ Invitational Hosted by KJ Choi as he carded a horrendous 12-over 84, which included a dreaded 10 on par-4 ninth, here today.
Everything went wrong for Bhullar, who had a 77 in his first round.
Also sure to miss the cut was Himmat Rai, who had opened with a 69 in the rain-hit first round that was completed in the morning and then followed up with a 80 that included a triple bogey on par-5 14th and a double bogey on 18th.
Randhawa, who shot 67 in first round ran into a double bogey on third and dropped to three-under.
Speaking on his first round, Randhawa said, "I played well and didn`t make any bogeys. I`m really happy with my first round performance because I haven`t been playing too often."
"I went to sleep during the weather delay! My caddy was looking for me and I was in the medical room but nobody could find me. It was a good rest because I was ready to go after that and came back with a good score," he added.
On his absence from the Tour for a considerable period, he said, "I took May and June off and have been trying to get physically fit. I wanted to get back in shape and get my game right."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31