Bhullar skips, Kapur moves up in South Africa
Centurion: Gaganjeet Bhullar faltered in the third round as he stumbled to a two-over 74 and dropped from overnight ninth to tied 35th at the the Tshwane Open here on Sunday.
Bhullar, with three bogeys and a double bogey, had three birdies in reply.
Meanwhile Shiv Kapur improved on his overnight position with a round of two-under 70 to get to tied 41st up from overnight 51st. Kapur had four birdies against two bogeys.
Ross Fisher will take a five-shot lead into the final round as he looks to secure a first European Tour title for four years.
A member of Europe`s triumphant Ryder Cup team in 2010, the 33-year-old carded a five under par 67 at Copperleaf Golf & Country Estate to reach 18 under for the week.
Fisher was just one shot ahead at the halfway stage, but leads Northern Ireland`s Michael Hoey by five strokes after a round containing seven birdies and two bogeys.
Simon Dyson and Spain`s Carlos del Moral are a shot further back on 12 under, with Fisher?s team-mate from The Celtic Manor Resort Edoardo Molinari in a seven-strong group another stroke adrift.
"If I were to win here it would be a massive confidence boost and a step in the right direction. My primary goal is to get back in the top 50 [of the Official World Golf Ranking] - I`ve been there before and I feel like I belong there.
"I got to 17 in the world because of my Major performances, but like a few other guys I had a big comedown after the Ryder Cup having achieved the second pinnacle of golf outside of winning a Major and so early in my career. Maybe I suffered a bit from Ryder Cup-itis, as I called it," said Fisher.
Hoey had carded seven birdies in a row during his second round of 65, one off The European Tour record, but was unable to repeat such heroics on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!