Bonita Bredenhann also equalled the Amelkis Course record
Marrakech: Namibian amateur Bonita Bredenhann also equalled the Amelkis Course record with her 64 to lie on 11-under in third place, alongside the Spanish second round leader Virginia Espejo (71).
The 141 woman field is spilt over the Al Maaden and Amelkis Resorts over the first four days, playing two rounds on each of the courses.
After 72 holes, a cut at top-60 and ties precede the fifth and final round on the Al Maaden Golf Resort to decide the top 30 full cards plus ties on offer for the 2013 Ladies European Tour.
The projected cut mark to 60 plus ties moved up to one under-par on Saturday, while those on four under par or better were within the top 30 plus ties.
On a day of low scoring in the warm and sunny conditions there were also two hole-in-ones -- one on each of the courses.
Mallory Fraiche of the United States made hole in one at the 15th at Al Maaden and Sweden`s Viva Schlasberg aced the 17th at Amelkis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir