Chopra moves into top-10, Gangjee 45th
Texas: Rahil Gangjee shot one-under 71 in the third round of the WNB Classic on the Nationwide Tour but slipped to tied 45th place, down four places from his overnight position.
But Daniel Chopra had a fine day with a 66 that saw him move up to tied eighth, up from overnight 31st. A good finish will go a long way in improving Chopra`s 24th place on the Money List, as the top-25 earn a PGA Tour card for 2012.
Gangjee birdied the second, fourth and tenth, but his double bogey on 15th spoilt his card.
At the top, B J Staten took a two-shot lead with a third round score of 67. He was followed by Gavin Coles (65) and behind them, Harrish English shot a new tournament record 10-under 62 to move to third at 201.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology