Chowrasia, Jeev miss cut in KLM Open; Spaniards take lead
Amsterdam: SSP Chowrasia and Jeev Milkha Singh crashed out at the halfway stage, as the pair missed the cut at the KLM Open on Friday evening.
Chowrasia, a two-time winner on European Tour, carded 69 in the second round, but still missed the cut by as it fell at one-under 139. Jeev carded 71 and 70 and missed the cut by two.
Fellow Spaniards Miguel Angel Jim?nez and Pablo Larraz?bal took a one-shot lead into the weekend as they aim to emulate Seve Spaniards Ballesteros and Jose Mar?a Olaz?bal by winning at Kennemer Golf and Country Club.
Simon Dyson (63) and Oliver Fisher (65) and Frenchman Julien Quesne (65), who all climbed to eight under par are tied for third place.
Dyson is aiming to claim a record fourth KLM Open title, whilst Fisher ? celebrating his 25th birthday? is in need of a big week as he bids to retain his playing privileges on The European Tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Beware! If you are woman and using elevator alone - WATCH Video
- Power Series Conclave on 'Make in India' organised by The Dollar Business on Aug 24
- Warning message on banned sites: ISPs run into technical issue
- M&M launches DiGiSense platform to access vital vehicle info
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze