Chowrasia, Jeev miss cut in KLM Open; Spaniards take lead
Amsterdam: SSP Chowrasia and Jeev Milkha Singh crashed out at the halfway stage, as the pair missed the cut at the KLM Open on Friday evening.
Chowrasia, a two-time winner on European Tour, carded 69 in the second round, but still missed the cut by as it fell at one-under 139. Jeev carded 71 and 70 and missed the cut by two.
Fellow Spaniards Miguel Angel Jim?nez and Pablo Larraz?bal took a one-shot lead into the weekend as they aim to emulate Seve Spaniards Ballesteros and Jose Mar?a Olaz?bal by winning at Kennemer Golf and Country Club.
Simon Dyson (63) and Oliver Fisher (65) and Frenchman Julien Quesne (65), who all climbed to eight under par are tied for third place.
Dyson is aiming to claim a record fourth KLM Open title, whilst Fisher ? celebrating his 25th birthday? is in need of a big week as he bids to retain his playing privileges on The European Tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan