Clark withdraws from Sony Open with elbow injury
South African Tim Clark pulled out of the Sony Open in Honolulu on Friday because of an elbow injury before he was scheduled to tee off in the second round.
The 38-year-old, who was runner-up at the event last year after closing with a seven-under-par 63 at Waialae Country Club, had carded an opening 73 on Thursday.
Clark`s only PGA Tour victory came at the prestigious Players Championship in 2010, and he competed in only four events on the U.S. circuit the following year because of a lingering elbow injury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened