Daniel Chopra drops to eighth after third round
Athens: Daniel Chopra, lying second overnight, dropped to eighth following a terrible back nine after the third round of the Stadion Classic at UGA on the Web.Com Tour in the US.
Chopra (74) bogeyed three times in his back nine while Bhavik while Patel had only three bogeys in his 74 and he was down to tied 13th.
Chopra had a birdie on seventh and then after a bogey on eighth, he dropped three more shots on the back nine which meant a tough day for the Indo-Swede.
He earlier had rounds of 68 and 68.
Brendon Todd shot a 2-under 69 to grab sole possession of the lead through 54 holes. Todd is looking to become the third straight Georgia player to win the tournament after Russell Henley (2011) and Hudson Swafford (2012).
He had four birdies and two bogeys to finish at 8-under 205, one better than New Zealand?s Tim Wilkinson.
Nick Rousey trails by two after a 5-under 66 and Brazil?s Alexandre Rocha is three back at 5-under 208. Rousey?s 5-under 66 marked the best round of the day by two shots, giving him third place alone through 54 holes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands