Daniel Chopra drops to eighth after third round
Athens: Daniel Chopra, lying second overnight, dropped to eighth following a terrible back nine after the third round of the Stadion Classic at UGA on the Web.Com Tour in the US.
Chopra (74) bogeyed three times in his back nine while Bhavik while Patel had only three bogeys in his 74 and he was down to tied 13th.
Chopra had a birdie on seventh and then after a bogey on eighth, he dropped three more shots on the back nine which meant a tough day for the Indo-Swede.
He earlier had rounds of 68 and 68.
Brendon Todd shot a 2-under 69 to grab sole possession of the lead through 54 holes. Todd is looking to become the third straight Georgia player to win the tournament after Russell Henley (2011) and Hudson Swafford (2012).
He had four birdies and two bogeys to finish at 8-under 205, one better than New Zealand?s Tim Wilkinson.
Nick Rousey trails by two after a 5-under 66 and Brazil?s Alexandre Rocha is three back at 5-under 208. Rousey?s 5-under 66 marked the best round of the day by two shots, giving him third place alone through 54 holes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years