Day, Norman set for Aussie PGA Championship
Sydney: US Open runner-up Jason Day will headline November`s Australian PGA Championship alongside Aussie legend Greg Norman, according to organisers.
World number nine Day, Australia`s top-ranked player, will make his debut at the event from November 24-27 in the northeast beach resort of Coolum.
"I`m really excited about coming back to Queensland and playing the PGA at Coolum," said Day, who has finished second at both Majors this season.
"This year will be big. It`s going to be a great field and I`m looking forward to playing well in front of my friends and family and all the young golf fans."
Former world number one Norman is a two-time winner, while America`s world number 13 Bubba Watson is also confirmed for the event operated by OneAsia, one of two rival circuits running in the Asia-Pacific region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you