Day, Norman set for Aussie PGA Championship
Sydney: US Open runner-up Jason Day will headline November`s Australian PGA Championship alongside Aussie legend Greg Norman, according to organisers.
World number nine Day, Australia`s top-ranked player, will make his debut at the event from November 24-27 in the northeast beach resort of Coolum.
"I`m really excited about coming back to Queensland and playing the PGA at Coolum," said Day, who has finished second at both Majors this season.
"This year will be big. It`s going to be a great field and I`m looking forward to playing well in front of my friends and family and all the young golf fans."
Former world number one Norman is a two-time winner, while America`s world number 13 Bubba Watson is also confirmed for the event operated by OneAsia, one of two rival circuits running in the Asia-Pacific region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog