Dustin Johnson wins Tournament of Champions
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Hawaii: American Dustin Johnson has won the weather-affected Tournament of Champions in Hawaii making a winning start to the 2013 season.
Johnson finished with five-under 68 for a total of 16 under sealing the title in his favour.
Defending champions Steve Stricker carded four-under 69 to finish second followed by Brandt Snedeker at third.
"It gives me a lot of confidence going into this year," Johnson was quoted as saying by a news agency after his win.
The tournament was reduced to 54 holes after severe winds caused three days of play to be suspended.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai