Dustin Johnson wins Tournament of Champions
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Hawaii: American Dustin Johnson has won the weather-affected Tournament of Champions in Hawaii making a winning start to the 2013 season.
Johnson finished with five-under 68 for a total of 16 under sealing the title in his favour.
Defending champions Steve Stricker carded four-under 69 to finish second followed by Brandt Snedeker at third.
"It gives me a lot of confidence going into this year," Johnson was quoted as saying by a news agency after his win.
The tournament was reduced to 54 holes after severe winds caused three days of play to be suspended.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’