Dustin Johnson wins Tournament of Champions
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Hawaii: American Dustin Johnson has won the weather-affected Tournament of Champions in Hawaii making a winning start to the 2013 season.
Johnson finished with five-under 68 for a total of 16 under sealing the title in his favour.
Defending champions Steve Stricker carded four-under 69 to finish second followed by Brandt Snedeker at third.
"It gives me a lot of confidence going into this year," Johnson was quoted as saying by a news agency after his win.
The tournament was reduced to 54 holes after severe winds caused three days of play to be suspended.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand