Gangjee in danger of missing cut at WNB Golf Classic
Midland: India`s Rahil Gangjee witnessed a rough start in the WNB Golf Classic on the Web.Com Tour, formerly the Nationwide, as he opened with a three-over 75 that put him way back on the leaderboard.
Gangjee had an eventful, even if not pleasant round, as he had three birdies, four bogeys and one double bogey on the closing 18th.
Lying one-over after 15, he bogeyed the 16th, birdied the 17th and double bogeyed the 18th for a 75 that will make it difficult for him to make the cut as he lies 119th.
Aaron Goldberg and Jamie Lovemark carded six-under 66 each and shared the first round lead, while Kiwi Tim Wilkinson, Andres Gonzales and Luke List were one behind at 67.
List is on second position on the Money list and could overtake Casey Wittenberg, who is not playing this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'