Gangjee in danger of missing cut at WNB Golf Classic
Midland: India`s Rahil Gangjee witnessed a rough start in the WNB Golf Classic on the Web.Com Tour, formerly the Nationwide, as he opened with a three-over 75 that put him way back on the leaderboard.
Gangjee had an eventful, even if not pleasant round, as he had three birdies, four bogeys and one double bogey on the closing 18th.
Lying one-over after 15, he bogeyed the 16th, birdied the 17th and double bogeyed the 18th for a 75 that will make it difficult for him to make the cut as he lies 119th.
Aaron Goldberg and Jamie Lovemark carded six-under 66 each and shared the first round lead, while Kiwi Tim Wilkinson, Andres Gonzales and Luke List were one behind at 67.
List is on second position on the Money list and could overtake Casey Wittenberg, who is not playing this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what