Gangjee misses cut by one
Broussard (USA): Rahil Gangjee went one better than the first round with a two-under 69 but still missed the halfway cut at the Chitimacha Louisiana Open on Nationwide Tour. Gangjee, who had five birdies in his first round 70, had two birdies and an eagle but also two bogeys in his 69 on second day. With the cut coming at four-under 138, Gangjee fell short by one.
Teeing off at the tenth, he bogeyed the 11th, but eagled the 12th.
Another bogey on 16th was followed by birdies on third and eighth, but that was not enough to keep him alive for the weekend. Exactly 65 players made the cut.
Camilo Benedetti carded an eight-under 63 to move into sole lead after 36 holes.
He is now 13-under 129 at the Le Triomphe Country Club.
He is followed by Brenden Pappas, who shot 63 in the first round and 67 in second, to be second at 130. Six other players were at 10-under.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof