Gangjee slips to 50th at Midwest Classic
Overland Park: Four birdies against three bogeys gave Rahil Gangjee a very modest one-under 70 in the third round of the Midwest Classic on Webcom Tour, formerly called Nationwide golf.
Gangjee`s round saw him slip from 40th to 50th on the leaderboard.
Matt Weibring`s third-round 6-under 65, which included an eight-foot birdie putt at the final hole, was enough to give him a one-stroke lead over defending champion James Nitties after 54 holes at the Midwest Classic.
Weibring has a three-day total of 14-under 199.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar