Gangjee slips to 50th at Midwest Classic
Overland Park: Four birdies against three bogeys gave Rahil Gangjee a very modest one-under 70 in the third round of the Midwest Classic on Webcom Tour, formerly called Nationwide golf.
Gangjee`s round saw him slip from 40th to 50th on the leaderboard.
Matt Weibring`s third-round 6-under 65, which included an eight-foot birdie putt at the final hole, was enough to give him a one-stroke lead over defending champion James Nitties after 54 holes at the Midwest Classic.
Weibring has a three-day total of 14-under 199.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why