Gangjee slips to 50th at Midwest Classic
Overland Park: Four birdies against three bogeys gave Rahil Gangjee a very modest one-under 70 in the third round of the Midwest Classic on Webcom Tour, formerly called Nationwide golf.
Gangjee`s round saw him slip from 40th to 50th on the leaderboard.
Matt Weibring`s third-round 6-under 65, which included an eight-foot birdie putt at the final hole, was enough to give him a one-stroke lead over defending champion James Nitties after 54 holes at the Midwest Classic.
Weibring has a three-day total of 14-under 199.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list