Gangjee tied 16th at Philippine Open golf
Manila: Despite a round of 74, Rahil Gangjee managed to move up one place to be placed tied 16th at the end of the third round of the ICTSI Philippine Open on Saturday.
Gangjee was now three-over for 54 holes as only three players were under par for the tournament, with another two on even par at a wind-swept Wack Wack Golf and Country Club`s East course.
Conditions continued to be difficult to score as the other Indians, Anirban Lahiri (73), Digvijay Singh (76) and Sujjan Singh (80) struggled.
Digvijay dropped from 25 to 36th, but Lahiri moved up from 43rd to 36 at six-over, while Sujjan, 65th overnight, was now 72nd at 14-over.
Meanwhile, Singaporean veteran Mardan Mamat rode a hot putter to hold a slender one-shot lead over a fast-charging Filipino teenager Miguel Tabuena after the third round.
Gangjee started with four pars before his first and only birdie of the day. He then dropped three birdies two in last three holes. Lahiri had two birdies and three bogeys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read