Golf championship to be held in Yangon
Yangon: Tiger Myanmar Amateur Open Golf Championship will be held here this month.
Organised by Myanmar Golf Federation (MGF), the championship is scheduled to take place from March 19 to 22. Only amateur golfers are allowed to enlist.
Meanwhile, over 150 golfers, including over 130 foreign golfers from 25 countries and regions, participated in Myanmar Open held at Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club here from Feb 21-24, attracting Asian Tour stars as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Earth's tidal forces can trigger earthquake across a US fault
- HC to Centre:Decide PIL for setting up Lokayukta in all states
- Mayawati justifies counter abuse, says Dayashankar's wife, daughter paying for being silent on 'prostitute' comment
- Una row: 3 Dalits attempt suicide; situation largely peaceful
- Attention nail polish lovers! Here's how to apply nail paints perfectly—Watch video now