Golf championship to be held in Yangon
Yangon: Tiger Myanmar Amateur Open Golf Championship will be held here this month.
Organised by Myanmar Golf Federation (MGF), the championship is scheduled to take place from March 19 to 22. Only amateur golfers are allowed to enlist.
Meanwhile, over 150 golfers, including over 130 foreign golfers from 25 countries and regions, participated in Myanmar Open held at Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club here from Feb 21-24, attracting Asian Tour stars as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan