Golf championship to be held in Yangon
Yangon: Tiger Myanmar Amateur Open Golf Championship will be held here this month.
Organised by Myanmar Golf Federation (MGF), the championship is scheduled to take place from March 19 to 22. Only amateur golfers are allowed to enlist.
Meanwhile, over 150 golfers, including over 130 foreign golfers from 25 countries and regions, participated in Myanmar Open held at Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club here from Feb 21-24, attracting Asian Tour stars as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth