Golfer Scott leads Australian Open
Sydney: Australian Adam Scott is leading by two shots after the second round of the Australian Open at the Royal Sydney Golf Club here Friday.
Scott, 33, fired a 2-under-par 70 taking his tournament total to 12-under and two shots clear of Northern Irish ace Rory McIlroy, who briefly took the lead before Scott won it back as the two golf stars share the attention here, reports Xinhua.
Former World No.1 McIlroy added a seven-under-par 65 to his opening round 69 to reach 10-under after the second day while Australian veteran Richard Green was at nine-under-par overall, just one shot behind the Northern Irishman after shooting a 66 including a hole-in-one at the par-three sixth hole.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Lionel Messi `God`s gift` to Argentina: President
- Human sex hormone has its evolutionary evidence in Starfish!
- National Ranking to have separate parameters for IISERs: Smriti Irani
- Hizb commander who blasted Kashmir telecom towers killed
- Euro 2016: Roy Hodgson didn't expect England exit so early in the tournament