Golfer Scott leads Australian Open
Sydney: Australian Adam Scott is leading by two shots after the second round of the Australian Open at the Royal Sydney Golf Club here Friday.
Scott, 33, fired a 2-under-par 70 taking his tournament total to 12-under and two shots clear of Northern Irish ace Rory McIlroy, who briefly took the lead before Scott won it back as the two golf stars share the attention here, reports Xinhua.
Former World No.1 McIlroy added a seven-under-par 65 to his opening round 69 to reach 10-under after the second day while Australian veteran Richard Green was at nine-under-par overall, just one shot behind the Northern Irishman after shooting a 66 including a hole-in-one at the par-three sixth hole.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'