Hanson clinches third Tour victory in Majorca
Majorca: Swede Peter Hanson recovered from a one-shot penalty for a double hit to beat Alejandro Canizares in a playoff and win the Majorca Open.
The pair both shot 66 to finish on six under par, four clear of South African James Kingston, and 32-year-old Hanson clinched his third Tour win when Canizares bogeyed the first extra hole.
Earlier, Hanson had fallen two behind with four to play after a slow motion camera revealed he had clipped his chip on the 12th twice.
The Swede recovered with birdies at the 15th and 17th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: Emotions a key factor as the British EU referendum looms
- SCO Summit: India looks forward to fruitful outcome, says PM Narendra Modi
- 'Nautanki, full drama CM': Arvind Kejriwal tweets praising a movie; Twitter explodes with hilarious reactions
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue