Hanson clinches third Tour victory in Majorca
Majorca: Swede Peter Hanson recovered from a one-shot penalty for a double hit to beat Alejandro Canizares in a playoff and win the Majorca Open.
The pair both shot 66 to finish on six under par, four clear of South African James Kingston, and 32-year-old Hanson clinched his third Tour win when Canizares bogeyed the first extra hole.
Earlier, Hanson had fallen two behind with four to play after a slow motion camera revealed he had clipped his chip on the 12th twice.
The Swede recovered with birdies at the 15th and 17th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy