Hanson clinches third Tour victory in Majorca
Majorca: Swede Peter Hanson recovered from a one-shot penalty for a double hit to beat Alejandro Canizares in a playoff and win the Majorca Open.
The pair both shot 66 to finish on six under par, four clear of South African James Kingston, and 32-year-old Hanson clinched his third Tour win when Canizares bogeyed the first extra hole.
Earlier, Hanson had fallen two behind with four to play after a slow motion camera revealed he had clipped his chip on the 12th twice.
The Swede recovered with birdies at the 15th and 17th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district