Harris English wins `rain-delayed` OHL Classic
Washington:Golfer Harris English has won the rain-delayed OHL Classic for his second PGA tour title.
According to ABC News, the 24-year-old former University of Georgia star finished at 21-under 263.
He won the FedEx St. Jude Classic in June for his first PGA Tour victory, the report said.
Brian Stuard shot a 67 to finish second, the report added.
Third-round leader Robert Karlsson had a 72 to drop into a tie for sixth at 15 under, according to the report.
More than 41/2 inches of rain hit the course from Wednesday to Friday and because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies, the report mentioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?