Harris English wins `rain-delayed` OHL Classic
Washington:Golfer Harris English has won the rain-delayed OHL Classic for his second PGA tour title.
According to ABC News, the 24-year-old former University of Georgia star finished at 21-under 263.
He won the FedEx St. Jude Classic in June for his first PGA Tour victory, the report said.
Brian Stuard shot a 67 to finish second, the report added.
Third-round leader Robert Karlsson had a 72 to drop into a tie for sixth at 15 under, according to the report.
More than 41/2 inches of rain hit the course from Wednesday to Friday and because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies, the report mentioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble