Harris English wins `rain-delayed` OHL Classic
Washington:Golfer Harris English has won the rain-delayed OHL Classic for his second PGA tour title.
According to ABC News, the 24-year-old former University of Georgia star finished at 21-under 263.
He won the FedEx St. Jude Classic in June for his first PGA Tour victory, the report said.
Brian Stuard shot a 67 to finish second, the report added.
Third-round leader Robert Karlsson had a 72 to drop into a tie for sixth at 15 under, according to the report.
More than 41/2 inches of rain hit the course from Wednesday to Friday and because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies, the report mentioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details