Himmat, Chiragh miss cut in Korea
Jecheon: Himmat Rai and Chiragh Kumar failed to make the cut after poor second rounds, drawing the curtains on India`s challenge at the inaugural Volvik Hildesheim Open J Golf Series.
Himmat added a second straight 73 to miss the cut by two shots while Chiragh who opened the tournament with a 71, shot a nightmarish 81 in the second and crashed out.
Meanwhile Asian Tour rookie Javi Colomo of Spain posted a three-under 69 to share the third-round lead with five players that included 13-time Asian Tour winner Thaworn Wiratchant of Thailand and Brazil`s Adilson Da Silva at the Hildesheim Country Club today.
Overnight leader Mo Joong-kyung of Korea is a single shot back of the leaders after he signed for a 73 to take a share of the seventh place alongside Thailand`s Pariya Junhasavasdikul and Thanyakon Khrongpha as well as compatriots Ma Soo-kil, Byun Jin-jae and Kim Dae-hyun at the USD 300,000 event that is jointly sanctioned with the Korean Golf Tour.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory