Japan’s Miyazato shares lead at LPGA Navistar
Prattville: Japan’s Mika Miyazato fired a nine-under 63 for a share of the second-round lead in the Navistar Classic.
Miyazato, who is winless in 40 career LPGA Tour starts, had five consecutive birdies on the front nine and four in a row on the back nine in her bogey-free round, on Friday.
She is tied with South Korea Choi Na-yeon and American Cristie Kerr on the links-style Senator course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail’s Capitol Hill complex.
Choi birdied the final four holes for a 64, and Kerr shot a 67 to match Miyazato at 12 under.
American Brittany Lincicome shot a 66 and was a stroke back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief