Japan’s Miyazato shares lead at LPGA Navistar
Prattville: Japan’s Mika Miyazato fired a nine-under 63 for a share of the second-round lead in the Navistar Classic.
Miyazato, who is winless in 40 career LPGA Tour starts, had five consecutive birdies on the front nine and four in a row on the back nine in her bogey-free round, on Friday.
She is tied with South Korea Choi Na-yeon and American Cristie Kerr on the links-style Senator course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail’s Capitol Hill complex.
Choi birdied the final four holes for a 64, and Kerr shot a 67 to match Miyazato at 12 under.
American Brittany Lincicome shot a 66 and was a stroke back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016: BSEB 10th Result 2016, Bihar Class 10th Result 2016 to be declared today on May 29; check biharboard.bih.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi plays traditional Khasi drum in Meghalaya
- Lightning strikes German football pitch, 35 hurt, 3 seriously
- People's faith in our work renewed our vigour: PM Modi at India Gate
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli praises rival captain David Warner, predicts tough final against Sunrisers Hyderabad