Jeev makes cut in Tokai Classic golf
Nagoya : India`s Jeev Milkha Singh rallied back from a disappointing first round to card an even-par 72 on a tough second day to comfortably make the cut at Japan Golf Tour`s Coca Cola Tokai Classic at the Miyoshi Country Club here.
The golf course is playing long and the firm greens have prevented good scoring and made conditions difficult. The cut came at seven-over.
Jeev, who was in danger of missing the cut after a first round 75 and was tied 61st, is now three-over 147 and tied 30th after 36 holes.
Also at the same score is Japanese hero Ryo Ishikawa (73-74).
Korea`s Eun-Shin Park, 22, and Japan`s Masahiro Kawamura, 19, lead the field. The duo still looking for their maiden win on the Japan Tour are in their Rookie season. They lead by one shot over Hyun-Sung Kim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA