Jeev makes cut in Tokai Classic golf
Nagoya : India`s Jeev Milkha Singh rallied back from a disappointing first round to card an even-par 72 on a tough second day to comfortably make the cut at Japan Golf Tour`s Coca Cola Tokai Classic at the Miyoshi Country Club here.
The golf course is playing long and the firm greens have prevented good scoring and made conditions difficult. The cut came at seven-over.
Jeev, who was in danger of missing the cut after a first round 75 and was tied 61st, is now three-over 147 and tied 30th after 36 holes.
Also at the same score is Japanese hero Ryo Ishikawa (73-74).
Korea`s Eun-Shin Park, 22, and Japan`s Masahiro Kawamura, 19, lead the field. The duo still looking for their maiden win on the Japan Tour are in their Rookie season. They lead by one shot over Hyun-Sung Kim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok