Jeev Milkha Singh makes cut in Japan
Chiba (Japan): Indian golfer Jeev Milkha Singh continued his Japan sojourn after a week`s break and made the halfway cut with rounds of 72 and 73 at the Bridgestone Open here.
Jeev was lying in tied 48th place at three-over 145 in his fifth start this year in Japan.
Three players were tied for the lead at the halfway stage at the Sodegaura Country Club.
Japan Tour`s number one player this year, Hiroyuki Fujita, Sushi Ishigaki and Yusaku Miyazato were tied at six-under.
They were one shot ahead of defending champion, Toru Taniguchi, Kyoung-Hoon Lee and Kazuhiro Yamashita. Fujita is chasing his fourth win of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor