Jeev Milkha Singh makes cut in Japan
Chiba (Japan): Indian golfer Jeev Milkha Singh continued his Japan sojourn after a week`s break and made the halfway cut with rounds of 72 and 73 at the Bridgestone Open here.
Jeev was lying in tied 48th place at three-over 145 in his fifth start this year in Japan.
Three players were tied for the lead at the halfway stage at the Sodegaura Country Club.
Japan Tour`s number one player this year, Hiroyuki Fujita, Sushi Ishigaki and Yusaku Miyazato were tied at six-under.
They were one shot ahead of defending champion, Toru Taniguchi, Kyoung-Hoon Lee and Kazuhiro Yamashita. Fujita is chasing his fourth win of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez