Jeev Milkha Singh makes cut in Japan
Chiba (Japan): Indian golfer Jeev Milkha Singh continued his Japan sojourn after a week`s break and made the halfway cut with rounds of 72 and 73 at the Bridgestone Open here.
Jeev was lying in tied 48th place at three-over 145 in his fifth start this year in Japan.
Three players were tied for the lead at the halfway stage at the Sodegaura Country Club.
Japan Tour`s number one player this year, Hiroyuki Fujita, Sushi Ishigaki and Yusaku Miyazato were tied at six-under.
They were one shot ahead of defending champion, Toru Taniguchi, Kyoung-Hoon Lee and Kazuhiro Yamashita. Fujita is chasing his fourth win of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'