Jeev Milkha Singh makes cut in Japan
Chiba (Japan): Indian golfer Jeev Milkha Singh continued his Japan sojourn after a week`s break and made the halfway cut with rounds of 72 and 73 at the Bridgestone Open here.
Jeev was lying in tied 48th place at three-over 145 in his fifth start this year in Japan.
Three players were tied for the lead at the halfway stage at the Sodegaura Country Club.
Japan Tour`s number one player this year, Hiroyuki Fujita, Sushi Ishigaki and Yusaku Miyazato were tied at six-under.
They were one shot ahead of defending champion, Toru Taniguchi, Kyoung-Hoon Lee and Kazuhiro Yamashita. Fujita is chasing his fourth win of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what