Justin Rose wants to do an Andy Murray
London: Golfer Justin Rose has said that he enjoyed watching Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray from the Royal Box and it has inspired him to win his home major after the US Open.
According to the Mirror, Rose was in the Royal Box to see the Wimbledon final where Murray claimed his second Grand Slam title and he wants to achieve the same golfing double, adding that he knew Andy won the US Open before the British Grand Slam and it could be similar for him.
The golfer said that he would not mind following Andy`s footsteps and hailed Murray`s victory as a special moment, which he achieved because he took his chances.
The US Open Champion also said that David Cameron had also tweeted him after his win and he did not get to see all his tweets because he scrolled them quickly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands