Justin Rose wants to do an Andy Murray
London: Golfer Justin Rose has said that he enjoyed watching Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray from the Royal Box and it has inspired him to win his home major after the US Open.
According to the Mirror, Rose was in the Royal Box to see the Wimbledon final where Murray claimed his second Grand Slam title and he wants to achieve the same golfing double, adding that he knew Andy won the US Open before the British Grand Slam and it could be similar for him.
The golfer said that he would not mind following Andy`s footsteps and hailed Murray`s victory as a special moment, which he achieved because he took his chances.
The US Open Champion also said that David Cameron had also tweeted him after his win and he did not get to see all his tweets because he scrolled them quickly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest