Justin Rose wants to do an Andy Murray
London: Golfer Justin Rose has said that he enjoyed watching Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray from the Royal Box and it has inspired him to win his home major after the US Open.
According to the Mirror, Rose was in the Royal Box to see the Wimbledon final where Murray claimed his second Grand Slam title and he wants to achieve the same golfing double, adding that he knew Andy won the US Open before the British Grand Slam and it could be similar for him.
The golfer said that he would not mind following Andy`s footsteps and hailed Murray`s victory as a special moment, which he achieved because he took his chances.
The US Open Champion also said that David Cameron had also tweeted him after his win and he did not get to see all his tweets because he scrolled them quickly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II